Things I'm thankful for...
Today is one of those days that I've struggled having a good attitude. Nothing in particular went wrong. Just a "normal" Monday.
So, to get out of my pity party, I'm going to make myself think about the ways the Lord has blessed me b/c I know that anything good in my life is from Him.
I'm thankful...
1. for my precious husband, who works very hard to provide for us and who loves me and our girls immensely.
2. that I'm able to stay home with my girls
3. for my family who all live in Keller right now. They help out so much!
4. for EK's preschool teachers: Ms. Beth, Ms. Tammie, and Ms. Colleen (she adores them and I know they are so patient and kind to her)
5. for my sweet friends who listen to me ramble about all the latest research I've read and my daily frustrations!
6. for the many prayers lifted on our behalf
7. for the families that have traveled the autism road and share their insight and wisdom
8. for my salvation: I can't imagine going through a circumstance like this without the Lord's strength and guidance.
At this point in EK's journey, I'm thankful that she sleeps through the night, that she's a good eater (even though I took away a lot of her faves, she's now GF/CF: gluten and casein free), that she likes to hug me and sit in my lap, and she LOVES to sing!
Now, to remember all these things and more tomorrow morning!
So, to get out of my pity party, I'm going to make myself think about the ways the Lord has blessed me b/c I know that anything good in my life is from Him.
I'm thankful...
1. for my precious husband, who works very hard to provide for us and who loves me and our girls immensely.
2. that I'm able to stay home with my girls
3. for my family who all live in Keller right now. They help out so much!
4. for EK's preschool teachers: Ms. Beth, Ms. Tammie, and Ms. Colleen (she adores them and I know they are so patient and kind to her)
5. for my sweet friends who listen to me ramble about all the latest research I've read and my daily frustrations!
6. for the many prayers lifted on our behalf
7. for the families that have traveled the autism road and share their insight and wisdom
8. for my salvation: I can't imagine going through a circumstance like this without the Lord's strength and guidance.
At this point in EK's journey, I'm thankful that she sleeps through the night, that she's a good eater (even though I took away a lot of her faves, she's now GF/CF: gluten and casein free), that she likes to hug me and sit in my lap, and she LOVES to sing!
Now, to remember all these things and more tomorrow morning!
Thanks for sharing, Melissa. Your strength and transparency is a blessing.
ReplyDeleteMiss you, friend!