How many days??
EK goes to preschool every day from 12-2:50. She started the week after she turned 3. We have been so pleased with her 3 teachers. They are precious...very kind, patient, and easy-going. (I think they have to be!)
Today when I was picking her up, one of her teachers mentioned that they only have 2 more weeks with her. She has 11 more days with these GREAT ladies. Really?? The school year is almost over?? That makes me a little sad and I know they are sad too. EK won't be with them next school year.
We found out last week that EK will go to her home campus next year. At first, I was ready to fight the district, but her new teacher (one of them) is wonderful too. She's a member of our church and I've known her a while. I know that the Lord knows best for our little girl. (even if it seems like a bad idea to us to change up her routine)
She will be going to school some of this summer. My girl loves routine and although it'll be a different place and different teachers, I think it'll be good for her to keep in the routine of "school".
Stay tuned for future posts on how that goes! ;) And pics of EK with her teachers! I know we won't be forgetting Ms. Beth, Ms. Tammie, and Ms. Colleen anytime soon!
Today when I was picking her up, one of her teachers mentioned that they only have 2 more weeks with her. She has 11 more days with these GREAT ladies. Really?? The school year is almost over?? That makes me a little sad and I know they are sad too. EK won't be with them next school year.
We found out last week that EK will go to her home campus next year. At first, I was ready to fight the district, but her new teacher (one of them) is wonderful too. She's a member of our church and I've known her a while. I know that the Lord knows best for our little girl. (even if it seems like a bad idea to us to change up her routine)
She will be going to school some of this summer. My girl loves routine and although it'll be a different place and different teachers, I think it'll be good for her to keep in the routine of "school".
Stay tuned for future posts on how that goes! ;) And pics of EK with her teachers! I know we won't be forgetting Ms. Beth, Ms. Tammie, and Ms. Colleen anytime soon!
I'm so glad that you have been pleased with EK's teachers! I'm sure that next year will be wonderful as well. How could her teachers not fall in love with EK's big blue eyes and sweet smile?!?! Precious girl...
ReplyDelete