Flashback Friday (and prayer request)
Here are 2 pictures from last June. I cannot believe how much they have grown! :) I love the 2nd picture when EK is giving AC a kiss. Sweet memories!!!
Please pray for us next week. EK starts ESY (extended school year) on Monday and I'm a nervous wreck. There are SO many unknowns about how it's going to go. EK gets VERY anxious (screams and throws huge fits) whenever I'm not around and she'll be in a new place with new kids and new teachers. I just feel like it's going to be a disaster, but I'm praying that it won't. I think it's good to encourage her to try new things or we'd stay home all the time with just our immediate family. But, it's going to be a lot of change. I think normal kids would be nervous at first too. Anyway, if you think of it, pray for EK and me on Monday morning. Thanks! :)
How did it go? I'm praying for you.
ReplyDelete