VBS and Preschool...
This week has been a crazy one!! EK started her summer preschool on Monday. Her teachers seem very nice and the other kids (all boys) do too. They are in a 2nd grade classroom, but did at least get some beanbag chairs and a trampoline(at my request). My girl LOVES to jump!! She's doing ok. Today was better than yesterday, so hopefully it'll continue that way. I haven't seen her regress yet and I'm praying she won't.
AC and I are doing VBS this week. I'm teaching 3rd graders. It's been a little stressful dropping AC off at church, running EK to her school, and then getting back to church in time to prepare to teach. But, I have enjoyed it and really love teaching kids, especially things of eternal value!
AC is LOVING it! She's growing up so quickly. I'm so glad she has the chance to do something fun with kids her age!
I'll try to post some pictures too. Just wanted to give an update on how life is going! Please keep praying that everything will continue in the right direction.
AC and I are doing VBS this week. I'm teaching 3rd graders. It's been a little stressful dropping AC off at church, running EK to her school, and then getting back to church in time to prepare to teach. But, I have enjoyed it and really love teaching kids, especially things of eternal value!
AC is LOVING it! She's growing up so quickly. I'm so glad she has the chance to do something fun with kids her age!
I'll try to post some pictures too. Just wanted to give an update on how life is going! Please keep praying that everything will continue in the right direction.
I'm glad that both VBS and preschool have gone well this week. I have been praying for EK that she would have a smooth adjustment. Yay for a trampoline! I am sure that helped EK feel more at home in her new setting. That was smart of you to request one. Way to go, Mama!
ReplyDelete