Last day of school...

Here's EK with Ms. Tammey

Here's EK with Ms. Colleen

And here's one with Ms. Beth


Today was EK's last day of school at PGE. I can't believe it! I remember how unsure we were of even putting her in public preschool back in January. Her teachers made our experience incredible! I can't rave about those ladies enough! :) We are so thankful that EK had an opportunity to grow and learn with them.
EK only went to school for an hour and a half. After picking her up, we grabbed lunch and picked up Daddy to go to the park. It apparently was a busy enough day to tire EK out. She slept for almost 2 hours this afternoon. I might be paying for it here soon. The last time she took a nap, she was up until at least 10pm.
Keith and I were talking yesterday about EK's progress. It still seems SO slow, but in the past week or so, we've definitely noticed:
*she's talking more. She echos a lot of what we say, but that's better than her not saying anything!
*she's crying now when she's hurt and wants to be comforted
*she loves to hug and cuddle

Comments

  1. I'm glad too that we can stay connected this way. So glad EK had such a great experience at her school! Great pictures and thanks for sharing your journey in an open way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs and cuddles! You are a blessed Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great progress, that sweet EK! She is such a beautiful gal. That smile of hers, just brightens your whole day...even from just a picture! It sounds like PGE was a blessing from the Lord, for sure!

    Hope you guys have a super fun summer. We would love to get together soon. Miss ya!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss my EK! You have to call me so I can see my baby girl! Surely you need to go shopping or something?? Call me I can watch her...(817)320-8244

    I'm looking for bethany's number too! I want her to cut my hair! It's a mess!

    Have a great day!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...