Preschool Reunion...

We got invited to Ms. Colleen's house to go swimming. One of EK's other teachers was there too, Ms. Beth. And EK's good friend Maddie was there! She was a little confused at first, but ended up having a BLAST once she realized Mommy wasn't leaving! I wish I had pictures to post. Thought about taking my camera, but thought it was more important to keep my babies safe. ;)
EK and AC really enjoyed swimming. We've only gone swimming in the kiddie pool this summer, if that even counts as swimming. We sure missed Ms. Tammie being there. It would've made the party complete!
On another happy note, Keith is done with his 2 weeks of classes for his DMin. He even got out before lunch today! It was a nice surprise to come home from Ms. Colleen's to see Daddy's car in the driveway! :)
I WILL take pictures from our next reunion! (Hint, hint Ms. Colleen)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...