Mississippi Friends...
These pictures were taken the last time we saw our friends, the Andersons. We were in MS to visit Keith's parents and for Keith to preach a revival at his dad's church. One afternoon we drove to Starkville, home to Mississippi State University, where Keith went to college. The Andersons went to MSU too. EK had a great time playing with their girls at the Bulldog Deli. :) That was May 2008. (Total sidenote...does EK look autistic to you in these pictures?)

The Andersons, Waldrops, and Summerhills are all coming in town for our Summer Bible Conference. These guys are Keith's closest friends. They are all in ministry, which adds another level to their friendship. I sure wish they lived closer so they could have "guy" nights. It would do Keith some good to relax. I wouldn't mind some "girl" nights with their wives too. :)
The Andersons came into town yesterday so we were able to have them over for dinner tonight. EK did pretty well. Of course there were a couple meltdowns, but there were 6 new people in her house. :) AC had fun once she warmed up. The youngest Anderson "C" is just 3 month older than AC.
The Summerhills arrive tomorrow afternoon and the Waldrops will come on Saturday. What a fun weekend we're going to have! Hopefully I'll get some pictures to prove it! :)


The Andersons, Waldrops, and Summerhills are all coming in town for our Summer Bible Conference. These guys are Keith's closest friends. They are all in ministry, which adds another level to their friendship. I sure wish they lived closer so they could have "guy" nights. It would do Keith some good to relax. I wouldn't mind some "girl" nights with their wives too. :)
The Andersons came into town yesterday so we were able to have them over for dinner tonight. EK did pretty well. Of course there were a couple meltdowns, but there were 6 new people in her house. :) AC had fun once she warmed up. The youngest Anderson "C" is just 3 month older than AC.
The Summerhills arrive tomorrow afternoon and the Waldrops will come on Saturday. What a fun weekend we're going to have! Hopefully I'll get some pictures to prove it! :)
Comments
Post a Comment