Happy 4th of July!
Here are the girls in their patriotic outfits. (the shirt does have blue and red)
AC likes to have real keys when she's pretending she's going somewhere. That's what's in her hands.

AC likes to have real keys when she's pretending she's going somewhere. That's what's in her hands.


We saw fireworks in Southlake last night. I should rephrase that to say that Keith and I saw fireworks. The girls fell asleep before 9pm while driving around and the show didn't start until around 9:30. They slept the whole time and we were able to put them in bed when we got home. :) It's been 5 years since we've seen fireworks around the 4th.
Today we're not doing much. Keith had to pack up his office because they are finally moving to the new office space. I'm so excited for the new church addition to be used. The church staff will be in one space again instead of 3 different areas. We got everything packed in a little over an hour with the girls. It's amazing what a little Elmo on the computer will let parents get done. :)
Comments
Post a Comment