Big girl!
Here's AC saying the bible verse we've been working on. If you can't understand her she's saying Ephesians 6:1 "Children obey your parents in the Lord."
**edited to say...I apologize for the moving. EK decided she was interested in the camera while I was filming! ;)
This girl knows so many songs and remembers something after you tell her once. The other day, the Lord impressed on my heart that I should be teaching her to learn the Word of God, since I know she's able to learn so easily. Not that the other things are bad, but the Bible is best! :) It's also convicting that if I'm teaching her to memorize God's Word, I need to be memorizing new verses as well!
We've also been working on potty training the past 2 months. I was kinda lazy at first. Since our vacation, I've gotten serious and put her in panties. (I do put a pull-up over the panties when we are out in public or at church.) The girl is doing FANTASTIC! She's very motivated and pleased with herself. I'm quite proud of her too! I also think it's been great for EK to see. I'm planning to put EK on a schedule soon, in hopes that she'll be potty trained too. What would I do with BOTH out of diapers??!!
Great job AC!!!! I love her little voice. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea about a pullup over the panties... I'll need to remember that. Surely I won't be blessed with another one as easy to potty train as Zac!
So great that you're teaching her the Word! Way to go Melissa! What a big girl.
ReplyDeleteLove it! We enjoyed our time with you the other day! She's a little doll!
ReplyDeleteno diapers = more money for starbucks!!!
ReplyDeletememory is wonderful....i loved knowing all the songs i have learned over the years.... from sunday schoolsongs..... to old hymns....they have come in so handy encouraging my hubby during these past few weeks...