Dentist appointment!

I called the dentist's office this past Monday to schedule the appointment to get all her teeth issues resolved. The previous Thursday, the receptionist had told me that the anesthesiologist (Remember she has to be sedated) was coming the middle of November and that day was already booked. I had no idea when they'd be able to fit her in, but was hoping it wouldn't be too long. I just hate knowing that her mouth might really be hurting her!
Anyway, the office called back Monday afternoon to tell me they could fit her in this COMING Monday at 7:30 am. Of course, I took it and thanked the Lord for his goodness! I'm relieved that she doesn't have to wait much longer. She'll have x-rays taken once she's out, have her cavities filled, and also have a teeth cleaning. I know it's only dental work, but I wish she didn't have to have IV anesthesia. It's a little scary to put your 3 1/2 year old under. Ya know? If you think of us, please pray that everything will go as planned! I'm thinking we'll probably have a much happier child once it's all done! :)

Comments

  1. We'll definitely be praying for EK and her sweet Mama! What a blessing that they got her in much sooner than you thought. Yay! Anesthesia is a little nerve racking, but is totally necessary in this circumstance, for sure. I know that EK will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Melissa, we'll be praying for her. I've been nervous that our dentist will be putting our 1 year old under general and doing some work in the next few months. His front two teeth had their enamel knocked off so the bone is exposed. And I already know how nervous it made me when my 2 1/2 year old had to be put under for surgery in the hospital knowing what could go wrong.

    Prayers for you all during this time. Your feed is in my google reader, so I do keep up on happenings even if I fail to comment.

    ~Shaye

    ReplyDelete
  3. We remember letting them put you under @ 2 1/2 for your eye cyst. We told you that Jesus would be in there with you. And even though we don't think Emma would understand, you can still tell her that and let God speak to her where we don't think we can. :) You came through with flying colors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...