Future babysitter training



This past Wednesday baby Callie spent the day at our house. My sister's babysitter is sick so she needed help. AC and I were glad to do it! AC was such a big help! She would get me a blanket when needed. She talked to her while I changed her diaper. ("You're so cute baby girl!" and "Hi baby Callie") She wanted to hold her so she'd tell me to come sit on the couch by her. ;) It was good practice to see how she'd like having a baby brother or sister around some day in the distant future. It was good practice for me too. I forgot how much 2 month olds sleep. Wow! Baby Callie is a great baby!

I took a picture of the 2 of them b/c it was just too cute!

Comments

  1. What a sweet cousin Miss Callie has! That AC loves babies, doesn't she? I think she definitely going to embrace her big sister roll one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's practicing to be a momma someday...how cute is that!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...