It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Did I get you singing the Mr. Rogers song? It really is a beautiful, sunny day here in Texas! :) We've had lots of rain this month! Keith has been gone a couple days at a conference for his doctoral program. Thursday and Friday were full with a field trip, preschool, therapy, etc. To be honest, I was dreading today a little. I just knew it was going to be a LONG day, especially since I'm by myself. Thankfully the weather was just perfect to go to the park this morning. It wasn't too crowded either. (Good thing for EK!) After the park we went to McD's to get lunch. Then we stopped by Mimi and Pop's house. We didn't stay long b/c they were headed to a TCU football game. (They went with friends, in case you're wondering why'd they'd go to that game...)

Here are a couple pictures from this morning. Aren't my girls cute? You can tell EK had a fun time! LOVE that! :)





Comments

  1. Your girls are gorgeous! And glad to see YOU in a picture, Mama!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa,
    Of course your lovable girls are cute!!! Simply gorgeous with those EYES and HAIR!! So glad you had a good day and to see your smile! Angela

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...