Keith's going to Lubbock

Keith's leaving in the morning to attend the Southern Baptists of Texas Convention's annual meeting. Our church recently joined the SBTC so this is our church's first opportunity to attend.
He was also asked to preach Monday evening. I am so proud of him and wish I was able to attend to be able to support him. I happen to think my husband is an excellent preacher/teacher. Yes, I might be biased! :) I love that he explains passages of scripture so that even young kids can understand. I know the Lord has given him a great gift of teaching and I'm thankful that he uses his gift to bring glory to God. I pray that God will continue to give him boldness to preach the truth of God's Word and that he will always strive to please God more than men. I am so thankful for my godly husband!
**I'll try to get a copy of his sermon so that you can hear it. I'm hoping they'll have it posted somewhere. :)

Comments

  1. We are so very thankful for Pastor Keith! I love that he is always consistent and doesn't change based on what other churches and pastors are doing. He preaches the gospel and doesn't waiver. We are blessed to be led by such a godly man. (His sweet wife is pretty great, too!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...