Hair cut and wagon rides
Here is EK before I trimmed her hair:
Here's EK with bangs:
I just took her on the back patio and cut them. It didn't take long and it was a lot less stressful than taking her somewhere to get it done. I don't think it turned out too bad. (Although perhaps I should get some tips from my hairdresser if I'm going to keep doing this.) :) I didn't want to give her bangs, but some would come out of her pigtails and drive me (and her) crazy. We'll keep the bangs for a while. I think it makes her look a little older. (sniff-sniff)
This picture cracks me up b/c you can see EK taking french fries from AC's bag. ;) AC likes to be in control and hand out the snacks. Smart girl, huh?
Here's EK with bangs:
I just took her on the back patio and cut them. It didn't take long and it was a lot less stressful than taking her somewhere to get it done. I don't think it turned out too bad. (Although perhaps I should get some tips from my hairdresser if I'm going to keep doing this.) :) I didn't want to give her bangs, but some would come out of her pigtails and drive me (and her) crazy. We'll keep the bangs for a while. I think it makes her look a little older. (sniff-sniff)On a complete different note, we have had BEAUTIFUL weather here in Texas. I cannot believe it's November. The past week has been sunny and in the 70's. Amazing! :) On Saturday, we took advantage of it and took the girls for a wagon ride outside.
This picture cracks me up b/c you can see EK taking french fries from AC's bag. ;) AC likes to be in control and hand out the snacks. Smart girl, huh?


they both look darling.......bangs are in girl!!!
ReplyDelete