Happy Thanksgiving!

I am so thankful that we got to spend the afternoon with my family. We were all there. It was Steven's first thanksgiving with us in several years and it was baby Callie's first thanksgiving! :) Sadly, even though we all live within a 10 mile radius, we rarely get together other than holidays. Life just gets busy, I guess. So I'm quite thankful for the times we do get together. Plus the food was great! :)

EK did well for the 2 1/2 hours we were there. She was quite anxious at first, but actually sat on my lap at the table and ate. She usually doesn't like to be that close to lots of people. She loved the sweet potatoes, which surprised me. Guess I'll be making them occasionally now since she's a picky eater. It's always good to find new foods that she'll eat that are GFCF.


I got the cutest picture of the 3 older girls (EK, AC and M). I wish we could've gotten C in there, but I didn't trust any of the older girls to hold C on the stairs. We'll get a picture of the 4 girls at Christmas.

Comments

  1. i am happy you had a good day with family........yeah for ek.......and sweet tater's are good for her too!!! and so easy to bake.....love the picture of the girls..so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...