Student of the month

EK was nominated by her teacher to be October's student of the month. The character quality they focused on was courage. Ms. Sharla nominated EK for the award because she has exhibited courage in attending a new school, having new teachers, and new friends this fall. She still has some anxiety in new situations but is much better about different teachers/adults coming into the classroom too. Last spring that completely upset her. I'm so proud of my girl!
Here she is having a wagon ride. She LOVES her wagon!

I got to make a poster about EK to be hung in the school foyer. When I started making it yesterday afternoon, AC wanted to help. I decided to give her her own poster to decorate, so she wouldn't mark all over her sister's and so she could have fun too. :)

Comments

  1. fun with poster making.....each year they get bigger and you wonder where the time went....cute job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...