3rd time's a charm
Wednesday was cousin T's birthday. I had the brilliant idea of filming AC singing "Happy Birthday" and e-mailing it to him. AC thought the idea was great at first until I got the camera out. Usually she's quite fond of the camera, but we're just in a phase right now where it has to be her idea. I usually use words like "kind" and "sweet" to describe my AC because I think she's genuinely a delight to be around. Just so you know my AC is a typical 2 year old though, enjoy the following outtakes and finished product. :) After a little "discussion" between attempt 2 and 3, she decided to go along with my idea.
1st attempt
2nd attempt
3rd attempt....Hooray! :)
1st attempt
2nd attempt
3rd attempt....Hooray! :)
Oh, my goodness! How funny! That is so cute! It is in her jeans to be a great little singer...like her momma!
ReplyDeleteHa! That AC is such a little ham! I bet that her cousin will love the video. :)
ReplyDeletehahahahhahahhah i am rolling on the floor laughing my bootie off....okay not really but she is soooooooooooooooo adorable....that is too funny...but your talk worked!!! and ek was even in the video!!!
ReplyDelete