Playing with the Nativity

A couple years back I bought the Fisher Price Nativity Set. **I bought the least expensive one. Our set doesn't include the wisemen. I always thought it was confusing as a child to see wisemen at the manger when they didn't come until Jesus was a small boy. That's just me though! ;)**
It was well worth the money. I love that the girls can interact with it and can't ruin it. It's great for talking about the Christmas story as they play. AC knows all the people and animals. EK LOVES pushing the angel so it plays "Away in a Manger".
I got these pictures one Sunday morning before we left for church. I love when my girls are engaged in something together. :)




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...