Christmas 2009
I did get the girls their christmas jammies. This is AC's first nightgown. She loved that it had penguins on it and is always willing to pose. ;)
Christmas morning...opening presents.

Opening more presents. AC loved unwrapping so much, she asked to open ours and EK's. EK was pretty upset most of Christmas morning. Guess because it wasn't the norm. Being the good sister that she is, AC opened all of EK's gifts without complaining. ;)

Here's the only happy picture I have from the morning of EK. She was upset most of the morning. Bless her heart. I have to admit that I was kinda nervous going over to my parent's house later that day. She did SO well though. She ate dinner at the table with everyone and she opened presents afterward. I don't remember her having one meltdown. Shocked me, but I was so proud of her! Keith and I talked all the way home about how good she was. She even fell asleep on the way home. Guess her good behavior wore her out! :)
Christmas morning...opening presents.
Opening more presents. AC loved unwrapping so much, she asked to open ours and EK's. EK was pretty upset most of Christmas morning. Guess because it wasn't the norm. Being the good sister that she is, AC opened all of EK's gifts without complaining. ;)

Here's the only happy picture I have from the morning of EK. She was upset most of the morning. Bless her heart. I have to admit that I was kinda nervous going over to my parent's house later that day. She did SO well though. She ate dinner at the table with everyone and she opened presents afterward. I don't remember her having one meltdown. Shocked me, but I was so proud of her! Keith and I talked all the way home about how good she was. She even fell asleep on the way home. Guess her good behavior wore her out! :)







i love the princess pictures........sooo cute ...my aubrey loved playing dress up...she even made the boys dress up......sorry ek had a hard time but sooo happy she did well at your folks....the nightgowns are darling and of course i love the dresses with their names....very cute!!!! p.s. we had the same wrapping paper...loved the polka dots!!
ReplyDeleteWe had such a great time with all of you. And we think EK did so great, too. Maybe 'twas them being here before the others. :) -- MimiAndPops
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas too! Isn't it so fun with kiddos? Those dresses are sooooo darling. I love how you dress them matching sometimes!
ReplyDeleteWhat precious pictures! I love the one of EK from Christmas morning - that is a HUGE smile! And, AC has personality with a capital "P". Too cute...
ReplyDeleteI get completely overstimulated by Christmas, so I don't blame EK one bit for being upset. It is A LOT to take in, for sure!
Oh my word, their Christmas dresses are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E. Nothing like sweet little girls in bright Christmas red! I love it!