It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Most of you know that I grew up in upstate NY. There were very few Christmases that we didn't have a white christmas. As a kid, I loved snow! It gave us snow days every now and then and it was fun to play in. When I got my first car, I realized snow/ice isn't quite as fun when you have to scrape off your car, worry about slippery roads, and drive in a blizzard. In college it seemed every break we had a snow blizzard that made it difficult getting home. I'm sure I'm exaggerating but that's what it felt like! ;) It's not fun when you have to go 30 mph on the highway because you can't see the road.


Anyway, since moving to Texas, we don't see much snow. Maybe once or twice a year we'll get ice/sleet but that's certainly not as fun as fluffy white snow. EK has seen snow a couple times, but I don't know that she's impressed. AC was about 4 months old for her first snow and I failed to get a picture. I've been having a tinge of mommy guilt about that too since I've been working on her scrapbook.
This morning Keith opened the front door to SNOW!!! The ground was covered in a white blanket and big snowflakes were falling from the sky!! AC was SO excited and hurried to get dressed so she could go outside. Here are a couple pictures!



What an amazing morning it was! Such a treat from the Lord! It was a winter wonderland. I heard a rumor that it may snow again on Thursday into Friday?!? Can't wait to see...great pics of the girl. They are beaming with excitement!
ReplyDeleteYay! What a fun suprise that was this morning! I love the pictures of EK and AC! It looks like they were having a ball. :)
ReplyDeleteadorable.........how cute is that face in the last picture......:)
ReplyDelete