Look out American Idol

AC loves to sing. It's a sweet sound to hear. :) Last night she burst into "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" while eating dinner. When I grabbed the video camera to record her, she decided to sing "Jesus Loves Me". We sing a lot at our house. We sing in the car. I've sung in public places to keep EK happy. EK likes music, even though she doesn't sing anymore. I make up songs all the time about brushing teeth, cleaning up, taking a bath, etc. Isn't life more enjoyable when you sing? :) I think so!

**Warning: Do not allow your children to eat chips while trying to film them singing.**
AC gets a little choked towards the end, but like a pro, she finishes strong! ;)

Comments

  1. Sing it, Sister! AC is the total package (as Simon would say!) - she's too cute, has a great voice, and has personality galore! She would definitely get my vote. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...