Philippians 2:14
Here's AC reciting her newest bible verse. Steve Green came out with 2 children cd's several (like in the 90's) years ago where they put bible verses to music. Great idea! They are from the NIV translation, if that matters. I picked this one because it's something we're working on in our house. I hear a lot of whining daily. (I didn't do that to my parents, did I?) It's a good reminder for AC when she's whining/complaining about something, to do "everything without complaining", even when it's hard or something we don't want to do. I need this verse too! :)
Translation: (NIV) "Do everything without complaining or arguing".
Man that girl is the cutest!!!!Love this video, and the verse. I totally need that reminder daily, too.
ReplyDeleteP.S I showed Todd the video, too. He was smiling so big, and said..."man that sweet girl looks like a little baby Keith"! HA!!!
Gotta love these girls that look just like their daddy's!
arguming.....i love that....she is adorable....
ReplyDeleteWhat a little sweet heart she is!!! Great job AC!
ReplyDelete