Christmas Eve

We had 3 Christmas Eve services at church this year. The 4pm service is geared towards families with young kids, so it's a different format from our traditional services. I asked my parents to take AC to the 4pm one. I knew she would enjoy it, but EK would not have (to put it mildly). Here's a picture of her before she left. She was so excited to go to "big church and see daddy". :)


Here's EK in her Christmas pj's. We hung out at the house while AC was gone.


Another picture of AC before my parents picked her up.

Here's EK in her ball pit. I was on the computer checking e-mail. Her new thing is to throw balls, one at a time, to get my attention. Pretty cute!

Mom brought AC back to the house after the 4pm service and stayed so she could watch the girls while I went to sing at the 8pm service. I asked how AC did, hoping that she behaved herself since this was her first time in "big church". Mom told me they invited the children up on the stage and Keith motioned for AC to come sit with him. I was told by many how well she behaved up on stage and hoped someone had gotten a picture! Lawrence, our missions pastor, did!! :) There she is, sitting on her daddy's lap! So sweet!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...