Christmas photo shoot

I attempted to get a good picture of two of the girls a couple weeks ago. My friend Nicole made their adorable shirts and hair bows. (a little free advertising for her!) I am thankful for the 2 decent pictures I got for our christmas card. EK is so hard to photograph. Sometimes I get the cutest ones of her (as you'll see in another post) and other times, I get nothing! This particular day was not easy. EK got to the point where she cried whenever she saw the camera. Not exactly the effect I was going for. :) After several tries of getting a good one of the girls together, I gave up. AC is pretty good at keeping a smile while I work on getting EK to smile. Here are a couple examples of what I mean.

First try: great one of AC

2nd try: neither one seems pleased with mommy

3rd try: a decent one of EK but not of AC

After EK starting crying at the house, I thought we could try going to the neighborhood playground for some outside pictures. It was a cold morning though!



This isn't a great one of EK, but I am so proud that she has figured out how to get her feet in front of her before going down the slide. This is something she started a couple months ago. YEAH EK!! :)


This picture makes me laugh. It was a chilly morning and this proves it! ;)


At the playground, I tried to get in front of EK to get a good picture. She is SO quick though! I like that she is happy here. :) The cold weather didn't seem to phase her....


Here is the one of EK we used for our Christmas card.


Here is the picture we used for AC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...