EK's school party
EK had her class christmas party on Wednesday. The party was scheduled for Friday, since it was an early release day. EK misses on early release days b/c she has ABA therapy from 9-11am and we don't get back over here in time. Ms. Sharla was going to change it to Thursday afternoon, but she found out EK's classmate was leaving for vacation that day. :) EK has 3 kids in her class. One friend has been gone for a while visiting family, so it was important to have the 2 kids there! :)
AC enjoyed participating in group time. I was so pleased with how well EK did. She sat in her chair and paid attention. She helped turn pages when asked to. She was calm and happy! :) If we could get her talking, she would be the model student!! The kids enjoyed a snack together before they went to PE class. I didn't know if EK would willingly go to PE class since AC and I were there. Apparently, PE class is better b/c she went without any complaint! :) So thankful that she enjoys school. I am sad that we are halfway through this year and that will mean a new teacher and new school next year. Trying to not think about that too much!

AC enjoyed participating in group time. I was so pleased with how well EK did. She sat in her chair and paid attention. She helped turn pages when asked to. She was calm and happy! :) If we could get her talking, she would be the model student!! The kids enjoyed a snack together before they went to PE class. I didn't know if EK would willingly go to PE class since AC and I were there. Apparently, PE class is better b/c she went without any complaint! :) So thankful that she enjoys school. I am sad that we are halfway through this year and that will mean a new teacher and new school next year. Trying to not think about that too much!
Comments
Post a Comment