Catching up on some pictures....

This afternoon, I was looking through the pictures on my camera and realized it's been several weeks since I downloaded them. There are several cute ones!

This one of EK is from an evening after bath when the girls went into EK's room to play. It's sweet to hear the two of them giggling together, even when one can't talk! :)


Here's one of AC. I forgot that she busted her lip a couple weeks ago. That girl will definitely be the one to send us off to the ER. She is a little dare-devil, although on this accident, she tripped over EK's foot and fell onto the tile floor in the laundry room.


Another cute one of happy EK.



The next couple pictures are from today! 70 degrees and sunny in January is one reason I love Texas! :) I know it sounds like I'm bragging (and I guess I am a little), however, it's supposed to get really cold again in a couple days, so don't be too jealous! :) The weather changes so quickly here. I've learned that over the past 11+ years.
Anyway, we tried to enjoy some time outside before the cold front comes in and went to our neighborhood playground. AC wasn't too sure about the slide at first.


Here she is "all smiles", even after a face plant into the wood chips. Thankfully we just a small scratch from that!



EK going down the slide. That girl has no fear of it! After a couple of us helping her, she did it about 10 times by herself. YEAH!


Here she is getting ready to come down. :)


This one is sweet b/c she's looking at her daddy. He was gone for a couple days this week and we are all very happy to have him home. I probably wouldn't have done this playground outing on my own. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...