AC is singing again!
I know some of you must be wondering what AC is singing this time, after her "Jingle Bell" rendition. This one is much calmer. ;) When I was in NY a couple weeks ago, Aunt Lee-Lee and her girls came to watch EK and AC while Keith had to go to church for Prayer Meeting and some other meetings. Aunt Lee-Lee (as AC fondly calls her) brought several movies with her, all videos that her kids had watched when they were younger. There were some Veggie Tales, a Psalty video (anyone else remember Psalty??) and Music Machine (I had the cassette tape of Music Machine when I was little. I don't believe VHS tapes were around yet and if they were, we certainly didn't have a VCR!) Anyway, AC learned this song really quickly from Psalty. It's called "I love you" (or at least that's my title for it)
Here are the words in case you can't understand her:
Touch your finger to your nose,
Bend at the waist way down and touch your toes
And when you come up slowly start to sing
And say to the Lord "I love you".
"I love you, I love you." Say to the Lord "I love you." (repeat)
Here are the words in case you can't understand her:
Touch your finger to your nose,
Bend at the waist way down and touch your toes
And when you come up slowly start to sing
And say to the Lord "I love you".
"I love you, I love you." Say to the Lord "I love you." (repeat)
a perfect way to start my sunday morning.....love to you all.....
ReplyDelete