Botanical Gardens in Grapevine

Maybe it's because I wasn't born and raised here or maybe it's because the really pretty fields seem to be right off busy highways that I haven't had pictures of the girls with bluebonnets yet. Sad, I know! I found some decent fields near EK's ABA therapy a couple weeks ago and thought I'd attempt some pictures. I chickened out though, worrying that somehow EK would get away from me and get hurt.
Instead, we left EK's therapy and stopped at the Botanical Gardens in Grapevine on our way home. I wasn't sure we'd get any good pictures, but I wanted to try. I was pleased with a few good ones. The backgrounds were very pretty and my models were rather cooperative! We'll be going here again in the future!
THe holding hands picture makes me melt! Sweet girls! I have never been to the botanical gardens, but these pictures will make us go!!!
ReplyDeleteDarling pictures! Thanks for posting the Easter ideas!
ReplyDeleteSuch sweet pictures of two precious girls!!!!
ReplyDelete