Spending time with the Waldrops!
Having them in town gave us the added blessing of spending time with them too. I am so thankful Keith had a good friend nearby, even if it was only for a month. AC got to spend time with their boys, W and J. The three of them had lots of fun together. So funny to see my little girl acting like a big boy! They were playing in a dirt pile one day and I said to AC, "I guess you're not a girly girl." To which she replied, "I don't want to be a girly girl." :) We spent many hours at the playground, at their house, and our house. EK did pretty good being around new people and staying up later than usual. AC always crashed at night on the days we met up with the Waldrops! :)
I am excited to see how the Lord uses them in Utah. Hopefully we'll be able to take a trip out there before too long. AC already misses the boys (and baby Z and Ms. Hope and Mr. Michael). She asks every day if they have come back "home" and each time I try to explain they were just visiting us for a little while. Lots of sweet memories were made in just a short time and I am happy we had the opportunity to spend time with them!
I'm so glad that you guys all got to spend that time together. I know it was wonderfully encouraging for you all. Wish we all lived closer!
ReplyDelete