A duet
This is a song I wish I had made a video of before my Grama Foster passed away. A year or so ago, my grandparents mailed me some cassette tapes. They were from when I was 3-4 years old. My Grama taught me a lot of songs and I loved to perform. I would record songs whenever she asked! (And I wonder where AC gets it from?) AC really enjoys listening to when I was little and she learned a couple of the songs from the tapes...ones that I had totally forgotten about! Isn't it amazing how quickly they come back though?
Enjoy!
Love it!!! I just watched it with Selah Grace and she was laughing hysterically! At the end I said to Brian, "that was so cute!" and SG says, "YEAH!" LOL!!
ReplyDeletelove it love it!!!
i remember that song....and ac sings it perfectly...you aren't too bad yourself melissa....she's got the personality to one day be singin with the big names...what a sweetie....
ReplyDelete