Random things

Seriously, this post is going to be a bunch of random things. I was looking through my camera and found a wide variety of photos to share! I know seeing the girls is the main reason for your visits! :) AC is quite the ham now...well, I guess she always has been, but she's been making me laugh more lately. She asked me to get my camera and made this pose. She told me, "I've never done this in a picture before!" Yes, dear, that's true. ;) She LOVES to help wash the dishes. I don't even have to ask her. When I start washing after dinner, she begs to help. How I pray that attitude stays! :)


Here's another day when she asked me to get her camera and take a couple pictures of her. She may look like her daddy, but begging to have her picture taken is NOT from him! ;)

It's SO hard to get a happy one of EK where she's looking at the camera. Don't want to leave out my sweet girl though
AC has been drawing LOTS of pictures lately. A couple days ago, she must have drawn 20 and wanted to put them all on the fridge. I told her she could put 5. EK has since pulled most of them down. I'm sure AC will draw more soon.
Trying to get a good picture of both girls...impossible!! I asked AC to go over by EK. This was the best shot. I'll try again soon! What kind of picture will it be when there's 3 of them?!?!
Another one of Ms. Photogenic
That's all! :) Hope you enjoyed some randomness today of our daily life!

Comments

  1. LT loves playing in the sink too, but do your dishes really get clean. Mine don't but I love the enthusiasm. Love the smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some cute shots. :) And my youngest said she likes your magnets. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...