Easter!
On Friday night we attended our church's Good Friday service. It's a time to reflect on Christ's suffering and sacrifice. I am so thankful that I was able to start Easter weekend that way. It was the first time I was able to go in several years. EK went to the preschool area with AC and did well! I didn't get paged and she was happy when I picked her up so I'd call that a success. :) EK's anxiety has really gone down and that's a blessing!
Dyeing eggs
Trying her first peep
She liked it! :)
AC's egg decorating skills
Sunday morning I woke AC up early so we had time to make resurrection rolls. She has mentioned these many times since we made them last Easter. In fact, she reminded me to get the ingredients at the grocery store last week. I had forgotten to write what we needed on my list.
Looking pretty before they went in the oven.
AC in her easter dress!
Attempting a picture with all 3 kids
AK's first easter!
Comments
Post a Comment