1st "real" tree
This is our first real Christmas tree. My main reason to do it was because I read it's safer for EK than an artificial one that is made in China. I looked at buying one that was made in the US, but they were VERY expensive. I just couldn't justify spending almost $1000.00 on a tree. Keith thought I was a little crazy, I think. But I really like the real tree! The only hard part is remembering to water it. :)
I miss when I could put pretty wrapped gifts under the tree before Christmas. Perhaps those days will return in a couple years.
AC posing in front of the tree before church this past Sunday. I am realizing we need to buy or make some non-breakable ornaments. I didn't put any fragile or special ones on the bottom half of the tree. Therefore, there's a ton of ornaments on the top half, but not so many on the bottom half. :)
AK is VERY interested in the tree this year. Hence the reason for not putting special ornaments within his reach. :) Here's a video:
Comments
Post a Comment