Long weekend playdates
A couple weekends ago, school was out on Monday AND Tuesday. While I like the routine and structure of school, it did give us an opportunity to play with family and friends.
On Monday, my sister was off so she came over with my niece and nephew. AC had fun with her cousin and AK loved being around little C. I don't know that little C knew what to do with him. AK was ready to wrestle. ;) He would sit by him or stand by him and try to give hugs. So cute!
On Tuesday, AC got to play with a friend from church. They were in preschool together last year, but this year they go on different days. They lived around the corner from us at our old house, so AC spent lots of time playing over there. They played well for about 4-5 hours. I was very impressed! :)
The picture of AK on top of the baby ("hugging" him) really made me laugh. I also see your hand firmly gripping his arm. I am in that place multiple times in a day if we are around other children at all in that day. Boys are huge blessings, but my boy runs me ragged, especially now that he's getting closer and closer to three. You have a beautiful family.
ReplyDelete