Easter weekend
Here are a few pictures from this weekend. AK enjoyed putting tissue paper on his cross. He did much better than I thought he would. I did help a little. :)
Of course we had to dye eggs. This was really an activity for AC. Call me a mean mama, but I didn't let AK near the eggs. He'll be ready next year. :)
AC with one of her eggs.
AK found a marker while we were dying the eggs. He's showing me his artwork on his hand here. Crazy boy!
AC dressed in her Easter best this morning. (5 1/2 years old)
Look at this handsome big boy! (19 months old)
The cute part happened right after this picture. AC was squatting to be closer to AK's height. He looked at her and squatted down to imitate her.
It's so hard to get a good picture of all three kids. Not perfect but EK is happy and looking! And so is busy boy!
Another sweet one of EK. (7 years old) See her missing front tooth?
The best family picture in a long time. Love my husband and three kids!
After a restful afternoon at home, we went to my parents. We bought a trampoline for EK's birthday a year and a half ago, but hadn't put it up. Last spring we were planning on moving so we didn't put it up at our old house. Unfortunately, our new back yard doesn't have a flat spot for it. My parents graciously offered up their lawn. :) Here are the guys putting it together. No easy task!!
But I think the giggles and smiles that it brought to the kids' faces made the hard work worth it. Big thanks to Pops, PaPaw, Uncle Jon, Uncle Brad and Uncle Steven for helping Keith. I would've been completely useless!
Look how happy EK is. We're going to go back and practice jumping on it. I think it'll be great for her!
So thankful for a wonderful day of worshipping our Risen Lord and spending time with family!
Comments
Post a Comment