Singing Castle on a Cloud
A couple months ago, Keith and I went to see Les Miserables. I was so excited to see it and it did not disappoint. For the next week or two, I had various songs from the musical going through my mind. AC wanted to see it and while she's way too young for most of the movie, I decided to let her watch you tube videos of "Castle on a Cloud". One day, she brought this paper to me. She had written all the words to the song! :)
She sang the song all the time around the house. If you want to hear her, click on the link below. For some reason, I can't load the video on the blog. She's pretty cute if I do say so myself. It cracks me up that she has an accent. :)
Melissa, I love seeing your precious kiddos on here, and I usually don't comment, but just had to tell you how much I loved this video of Aubrey singing...that is great! :) You are a blessed mama, and your sweet children are very blessed to have you! We love you guys!
ReplyDelete