WAK demonstration
AC and EK were in the same choir(Worship Arts for Kids or WAK) this year on Wednesday nights. We took a break from going on Wednesdays for a couple years because it was hard on EK. I decided to try it this year (so I could go back to helping with 2nd grade choir) and the teachers were wonderful. Ms. Emily and Ms. Sharla (EK's old preschool teacher) were huge blessings each week, as they helped EK when she needed it. It was hard at first b/c EK was with a new group of kids who didn't understand why she was sad at times. Once everyone was familiar with each other, it worked well. :) Thankful for Ms. Janna, Ms. Jen, Ms. Sharla, Emily and Davis who worked with the 4 year old choir each week!!!
Here's one of the songs they sang...sorry I missed the beginning.
Here's Ms. Sharla helping EK play the bells.
AC playing the bells.
Here's one of the songs they sang...sorry I missed the beginning.
Here's Ms. Sharla helping EK play the bells.
AC playing the bells.
Comments
Post a Comment