Fort Worth Science Museum

I am a little embarressed to admit that this was our first trip to the FWSM. I went several times, years ago, when I taught 2nd grade. (They have made lots of improvements since then.) I'm not sure why I put it off so long. I knew AC would love it, and she did. AK did too.
 
Making a paper airplane and flying it.

Lying on a bed of nails. Cuh-razy!! Her friend L went first or I'm not sure she would have tried it.

AK driving the ambulance.

Very interested in the alligator's mouth. :)

AC doing some grocery shopping and self-checkout. :)

They had an enclosed outdoor area that had some water tables and a place to build with blocks. It was great b/c I knew we could keep up with the kids and they could enjoy themselves. The kids probably spent at least 45 minutes there and my good friend and I had time to chat. :) AK is wet from the water table. Thankfully he was almost dry by the time we left.

Before we left to go have lunch, we walked through the Elvis exhibit. We took this picture for my husband who is a big fan. :)

Now that we've been once, I'm sure AC will be asking to go again. :) Looking forward to seeing more of the museum, especially if we can go with good friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...