Toddler talk

Just want to remember a few things that AK says right now...

Me: Hey buddy, where did your cookie go?
AK: in my teeth

When he bumps into me, "Sorry mama!"
(He's also recently said "No sorry!" a few times in a defiant manner. I'm wasn't really ready for that.)

When agrees: "Okay, mama!"

The other night, I was putting him to bed and he doesn't like bedtime.
"No nap! No night-night! More Daddy!"

If you ask him where an object is, "Ummmm...(with his pointer finger near his lips)

If I'm in a room he doesn't want me in, he'll say "Shoo mama!"

He'll tell me "SHHHH!" if  I'm talking to him about something he doesn't want to hear.

If he tells me "Stay mama" and he runs off, I know I better follow him. He's about to make a big mess!

Instead of just answering no, he says "No, nnn, nnn, no!"

Sometimes he isn't a fan of going somewhere in the car. "No my seat. No go bye-bye"

I am really enjoying this stage. He is a good listener, most of the time and is learning ALL.THE.TIME. I don't have any worries about autism with him. He's very social and says "hi" to everyone (at school, at the store, at church, etc). He can walk in a room and start playing with kids. He's past the separation anxiety stage, but still prefers me sometimes. :) I'm just overall thankful for a very healthy boy! God has been good!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 months ago today...

Autism Awareness Day

Anticipating Christmas