Trick or Treat!


Here are my sweet ones before we went trick-or-treating last night. AC couldn't wait to go! The girls were the Von Trapp singers from "Sound of Music" (Keith bought these dresses on a layover in Germany on his way to Romania) and AK was a farmer. Keith did buy him a pair of lederhosen but he wasn't too happy to wear them. He loves hats so I thought being a farmer was the way to go (and easy!)
EK sat in the wagon and enjoyed being outside. AC loves going with her good friend and her sisters. And AK surprised me how he would go right up to a house with them and say "treat" and then "thank you." He even scootched his way up to the front a couple times. He was a little slow in walking to the next house b/c he'd be watching all the other kids in their costumes. If I tried to get him back in the wagon, he's say "My walk!" When my friend tried to help him carry his pumpkin (b/c it was getting heavy with treats) he was worried she was going to take some so he said "no, my treats." Eventually we got him to stay and help pass out candy with Daddy and he enjoyed that.
I'm not a huge fan of Halloween, I'll be honest. But I love that we get to see a lot more of our neighbors. It's a great opportunity to be salt and light in the neighborhood. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...