Pictures from the last couple weeks
Our computer wasn't working correctly for a few weeks. It was terribly slow and I could tell it had spyware or malware on it. :( Thankfully we got it back and running! I missed it! I rely on it more than I realized. Anyway, here are some pictures from my phone!
AC and I decided to make some ornaments for our tree this year. I wanted them to be pretty, easy to make and non-breakable. I found several ideas on Pinterest.
We made some cinnamon dough ornaments but I wasn't impressed with the recipe we used. Will look for another one next year. (If you have one that you've used and liked, please let me know!)
I wanted to try and get a picture of my three before Thanksgiving at my in-laws. It is NOT an easy task. AK is at the age where he does what he wants and it's so hard to get a good picture of EK. Most of the time when EK is looking AND smiling, the other two aren't!
AK cracks me up how he folded his arms. ;)
AK ate at the table with the big boys and AC. AC finished quickly so I let EK sit in her seat for round 2. (I fed her early so I could eat and she would be happy.) Both big boys were amazed at how much AK ate. He does seem to have a bottomless pit sometimes.
The younger boys watching Calliou.
Aunt Laura's ipad was very interesting to AK and AC.
EK did so well when we went over to visit Wednesday evening. She was happy to see the big boy cousins. (I know she remembers them from before her regression.)
AK loved playing with B and T...especially since T was willing to be his horse. ;)
EK and her big cousin B. At some point in the afternoon, I saw her plop on the floor in front of B and just smile at him. He was so sweet to talk to her and smile back. :) Melts my heart!!
We had a great Thanksgiving Day. Lunch was at the Sanders' and Dinner was at the Hoyer's. To make things better, Mississipppi State beat Ole Miss! My husband was very happy! I also scored a great deal on a camera I'd been wanting. Merry Christmas to me!! (which is great b/c on Saturday, EK dropped the camera I've used for the past 3 years and now it doesn't work....I was able to get the pictures off though.)
Friday was tree decorating day!! AC was very excited! It's been a lot of work to keep AK and EK from taking off ornaments. I did put all the non-breakable ones within their reach, but still. I loved adding all the ones AC made this year and seeing ones from years past. :)
Like these... this is my sweet AC when she was 15 months old.
And here is my sweet EK at about 18 months old.
Comments
Post a Comment