Christmas Day pictures
I finally uploaded some pictures from my new camera. Here are some from Christmas Day, but remember I'm just learning how to use the camera. Hopefully by next Christmas, I'll take better pictures. For now, just kept it in "auto".
Notice how AK holds the bat. Silly boy! I would show him how to hold the other end and he would, but the next time he put the ball on the tee, he'd turn the bat around.
AC and her Grandma
I'm not sure it was a smart move to give this boy a sword, especially since it isn't foam. It's been put up a few times already.
My pretty EK. She wasn't into unwrapping presents, but she wasn't upset about it either. AK and AC were happy to help. :)
AC with one of her cousins
Serious about unwrapping.
One of his favorite gifts (actually all his gifts were a hit!) But he does love putting his toys in the backpack and pulling it around. I need to write down what he calls it.
Practicing a little while he plays...
The sword/helmet came with a bow/arrow and a dress-up costume. AK would NOT let us put him in it at first. Eventually I got it on and snapped a picture. He hasn't worn it since.
Practicing on EK before we went to my parents.
AC got lots of things for her Target "American Girl" doll. She has played in her room for hours. :)
Comments
Post a Comment