Horse therapy
EK started horse therapy back in June. Its a daddy-daughter thing. :) We took a break for about a month and a half over the summer but got back into it when school started. Keith says she really likes it. Her therapist is the one with the yellow hat in these pictures. We all went up this past Friday to watch and so I could take some pictures. EK either wasn't happy we were there or wasn't happy that she rode a different horse. Lately, her therapist has been having EK ride with her on a bigger horse. (He was sick that day.) EK loves when she can go faster, something the therapists can't really do when walking/even running beside her.
Here are a few pictures of from the session. It was really quite chilly.
AK kept me busy trying to make sure he didn't get into anything he shouldn't.
AC decided not to wear her winter coat at first. She regretted her choice a few minutes after we got there.
After we got EK on the horse, we ran to the car to get her big coat. Much better...
Next time I go, I'll take my other lens so I can get closer pictures. I was trying to hide and take pictures so it wouldn't upset her. Hopefully next time, she'll get to ride Private too. :)
Comments
Post a Comment