Playing with my camera
I have so much to learn, so I'm starting with keeping the camera on auto but no flash. That way, I can use natural light. Our bedroom and living room have lots of windows so that's where I try to take indoor pictures.
Look at his cute little toes. ;) And he LOVES books!
You can see she's missing a tooth. Did I mention on her birthday that she had to go to the dentist and get a tooth pulled? I could tell it had a cavity and knew it was coming out in the next couple months anyway. Not the best birthday gift, but she handled it well once it was over! :)
We are having a little garden this year. Keith, AC and AK have been getting the area ready. We'll build some raised beds. I'm excited to see what things we can grow.
AC's hand at age 6
Comments
Post a Comment