Just playing
Here are a few pictures from the past couple weeks. AK is my most willing subject right now (and he's with me the most.) Such a fun age!!
AC cracks me up. She has a great imagination and told me that all the animals and dolls were having a reunion. :)
I found this boy asleep in his rocking chair last week. (He is awake here. He woke up from the time I peeked in on him to when I had my camera.) Not sure why he thought it'd be more comfy than his crib. Needless to say, he hasn't done it again. :)
A couple funny things or just things I want to remember:
- AK will belt out "Let it Go!" randomly. It's obvious that he has a bigger sister who's seen "Frozen".
- EK has been following a few more simple commands lately. This morning she was sitting at the table and I said " Come on. We need to get your coat on for school." She got up and followed me to the front door where her coat was. :) She will also sometimes come over to you when you ask her to. She almost always goes to her chair at the kitchen table when I tell her it's time to eat. :)
- AC LOVES listening to "Adventures in Odyssey" right now. She spends a lot of time playing in her room while listening. The other day, she was folding some clothes for me and brought her cd player downstairs so she could listen while she folded. :)
- We're in the process of potty-training AK. He's doing pretty well and will tell me when he needs to go, most of the time. Proud of that boy!
- On the way home from school the other day, AC said " Do you think GR(friend) and I will still be in contact when we're teenagers? I hope so!" She also copied a recipe from my Pioneer Woman cookbook so I would know what ingredients to buy.
- EK loves walking on the treadmill. We have one in the garage now and if Keith's on it, she'll go out and stare at him until he lets her get on. She doesn't walk for more than a minute or two (she'll hit the control panel when she's ready to be done), but it's so exciting to have something she's interested in and that she's trying to communicate.
Comments
Post a Comment