SNOW!!

Back in December we had a horrible ice storm. It meant being stuck at the house for over 4 days! Today we got some snow. REAL.SNOW! EK had school b/c it didn't really start until after school started. I'm praying right now she gets home safely in the next half hour. Our bus driver is from IN so I know he knows how to be careful. Texas natives, not so much. It was a home school day for AC so after we got school work done, she bundled up and asked to go outside. It makes me laugh how much she LOVES being out there. She came in for a bit and then asked to go back out when AK went down for his nap. :) She did tell me that it'd be more fun with someone to play with. Sweet girl! AK has had a cough the past couple days so I didn't want him out there today. Here are a few pictures of the pretty weather...well, it's pretty when you don't have to leave your house! :)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...