Life the past couple weeks

Here are just a few pictures of what's been going on here the past month or so. My Grampa came down here mid-January to get away from the cold and wintry weather. It's been great to see him almost every day. We go over around lunchtime to get his lunch ready and visit with him a little. I am thankful AK was able to meet him and that the kids are able to spend some time with him. He's doing pretty well for a 93 year old man! 
AK was supposed to be napping the other afternoon and obviously wasn't. He's been fighting naptime lately. (WHY do kids do that? I'd give anything for a nap!) Anyway, I heard him open his door so I knew he was out of his bed. When I went in to put him back in, I found this!! :( Stinker!!

AC had a valentine's party last Wednesday and wanted to make cookies for her friends. :) Her friends said they were yummy!

This was last week. It was only 10:15 in the morning and the boy was already worn out!

I met one of my mentors a couple weeks ago at Chick-Fil-A. They had story time while we were there and AK wanted to join in. He's behind the boy with the red shirt.  (We also met a different friend there last Wednesday and had to leave around the time it started. AK threw his biggest fit yet, kicking and screaming "Story time mama! WANT STORY TIME! Put me down! NO GO!" It was a tad bit embarrassing but with three kids, I'm surprised it hadn't happened sooner! And I know the other moms were relieved it wasn't their child!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 months ago today...

Autism Awareness Day

Anticipating Christmas