Birthday Fun!

Two Saturdays ago we celebrated one of my nephew's birthdays. He's about 6 months younger than AK. The boys are starting to play together, which is fun. I'm glad we live close enough to spend birthdays together. (Wish we could do that with our Katy family!) Here are a few pictures from the morning...thunderstorms were in the forecast but thankfully it held off until later that day! Happy 2nd Birthday C! (My sister did a great job on decorations!)

Mimi and AC



I can't tell if EK is happy or sad here...I'm thinking she was fussing a little. She did a lot of walking with Mimi and Pops that day.

Here's my Grampa with AC. I love that my kids are making new memories with him while he's here in Texas!

EK with Pops

Uncle Steven and AK (My little brother loves to play with the kids and they love him!)

My sister, my brother-in-law, my niece and the birthday boy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...