Easter 2014
Ah, my favorite part of Easter Sunday...trying to get a good family picture. Oh my word! It has to get easier, right? This first one is about as good as it gets for my kids right now. They are all looking and look rather happy. (This was also one of the first pictures. AK was done soon after!)
I wish I'd thought to open the shades before I took the above picture. The lighting is better below but AK was done. Sweet sisters!
And then we attempted a cousin picture after church. The girls all had matching dresses (Thanks Mimi!). And the boys had matching sweater vests.
We left church before I got a good family picture, so we stopped by a neighbor's house and asked them to take one. AK was seriously not happy. He was ready for lunch. Love the family the Lord has blessed me with, even when they don't want to pose. ;)
Here are a few out-takes, just for fun...
EK thinks it's hilarious that she's getting AK.
My crazy boy!
This family pic isn't horrid except I don't think my grin could get any cheesier! ;) Oh well!
Hope you had a blessed Easter celebrating the resurrection of our Lord! Keith preached from Luke 24: 1-9 and clearly presented the message of the gospel. If you want to hear, you can click on this link.
Comments
Post a Comment