Our garden

We're attempting our first garden. We started a few weeks ago by planting seeds. Keith also made our raised beds for the backyard and a planter. When I saw "we", I really mean Keith and AC. They are doing a lot of the work. I just try to keep EK and AK from destroying it. ;)

Here's a picture of the kids admiring the tiny plants. We brought them in one night so they wouldn't get too wet from the thunderstorm.

I think it's fun to watch them grow too! Some of our markers got misplaced so we're not entirely sure what's growing. That's what happens when you have a 2 year old helper. ;)

The 2 year old is at it again.

Helping Daddy plant some of the seedlings.

Some cabbage and spinach emerging...

These big plants are tomato and pepper plants. Back in the planter by AK are squash plants.

Another view of a raised bed. Back by the brick are beans and some cucumbers. We also planted some more tomato plants in the empty spot up front.

Should be fun to see in the coming weeks and months what grows and eventually yields produce. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Awareness Day

3 days in a row...

3 months ago today...